Thursday, May 30, 2013

Triple Bumps

The first time I was pregnant (with James), Dena was pregnant with me (with her second, Jace). The next time I was pregnant (with Jolie), Tori was pregnant with me (with her first, Ryan). This time (potentially my last time), we are all three pregnant together!!

This was not planned. And really, if we each would have gotten pregnant when we'd initially intended, it wouldn't have happened. But it did happen. And it's kind of awesome!

I wish I lived closer. :(  We could go on walks together, bring each other food, swap maternity shirts. But hooray for technology and all of the communication and interaction that is possible because of it! It's fun to chat with them and see their precious bumps. I suppose that will have to do.

Here is a quick pic I threw together of all of us rocking our baby bellies. We are in order of delivery... Dena's due 11/21. Tori's due 12/3. And I'm due 12/27. Crazy, right? It's all super exciting! Three cheers for triple bumps!!!


4 comments: