Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I love Sundays, and I love church! I realized today why I've had such a hard time feeling sick on Sundays in particular -- thus missing far too much church as of late. I just enjoy Saturdays too much and burn out!!

I didn't feel sick AT ALL yesterday, so I went and went and went. Lazy morning, delicious sandwich lunch at Great Harvest, a trip to Anderson Seed, naps... ahh, naps... playing outside, planting our "garden," a fabulous and fresh dinner, bedtime for kiddos and gaming with the bestie (Derek). 

It was fabulous, like my body was my own! Then as a punishment from said body (which I have since remembered has been given over as a host body and is no longer mine), I was up all night with a migraine.  Boo. Pregnancy makes me weak sauce.

That, coupled with the kids strangely sleeping in past church start time.... We missed church. Again. Boo.  I did, however, spend most of the day sleeping.  So I apparently needed the down day. Still.  Next Sunday, we are totally going.  I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment