Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sick

If I was worried about being genuinely pregnant before, I certainly am not now! I am officially feeling pregnant. And while it's not pleasant, it's nice to be reassured. (Have I mentioned that I've been ridiculously paranoid these past couple of months? Sheesh!)

My tummy is getting pudgy, not because the baby's big but because everything is getting misplaced and bloated. And I'm quite nauseous. And while I've been sensitive to smells from day one, they now make me literally gag. Bleh. So gross.

We had lunch at Mom's house today, and it was really hard not to show my queasiness. (I intend to tell her by Mother's Day or at least her birthday, but she's in the dark as of now.) Eating tends to help, so that worked well. Holy guacamole indeed.

I'm excited to be feeling pregnant. It means things are progressing, and my precious parasite is growing and developing! And that is great news. Hooray for babies! Now please pass the pickles.

1 comment:

  1. i know the feeling! smells are disgusting...and food definitely helps. I'm shocked that i haven't gained more weight than i have by now. :) but...i think my tummy may have popped out for good within the last 2 days. i look ginormous. :/ so hopefully you are able to hide it as long as you have planned!!

    ReplyDelete