Thursday, May 16, 2013

Aversions

Cravings are funny. I always think I have them, at the beginning especially. But then the nausea sets in. This time, it set in full-force and doesn't seem to be letting up any time soon. Boo for me. I'm miserable. And I no longer think I have cravings. At this point, I just have an immense amount of aversions! 

Nothing sounds good to me. No, almost nothing sounds good to me. And the things I can stomach one minute make me almost hurl the next. For a girl who loves food, this sucks. With my other pregnancies, I could control my nausea by nibbling on crackers, etc. This time, nothing seems to help. Again, boo. There's a good amount of self pitty up in here. 

At least I get a precious baby out of the deal. I need to keep reminding myself of that fact. :) Aw, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment