Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Silly Sammy Slick

... sipped six sodas and got sick

Sick

Sick

{I feel his pain.}

I'm fully, entirely, all-in sick. All the time. Morning sickness. Bleh. 

Though the name misleads: it's not in the morning; it's more like "Just Those Other 20ish Hours Sickness." I wake up feeling great (if I'm not super exhausted still, which is hit or miss) but feel nauseous and gross come 10 o'clock. It gratefully gives me a couple of hours to get a few chores done, at least. 

I try to tell myself it's a good thing. And I believe that (feeling sick means good things are happening with my bitty baby). But it's really hard not to sink into self-pitty inspired depression. Being sick with no end in sight is not a prescription for a happy me.

But I can do this. I've done it twice before. And I have a great, supportive family (and neighbors!) helping me out. Still, second trimester- come quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment