Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Flood Gates

Last night after I got home from work I was craving a burger and fries. It was like 10:30pm at this point. But Derek loves me (and has a soft spot for fast food), so he ran to Carl's Jr for me! I told him to get the biggest burger they've got (haha), and he did. They also have fry sauce. Mm. Anyway, we split the meal... and threw on a movie. We watched Star Trek. Aaaaaaand I totally sobbed through the first twenty minutes! Geez! 

The other day, I went in to help James wake up and find the potty (He wakes up screaming sometimes and not understanding that he just needs to pee. :( Poor kid.). And after (re-)tucking the kiddos in and smooching their sleeping heads goodnight, I came out and absolutely bawled because I just love them so much!!

Haha. Oye. I'm a hormonal person as a general rule, but I think it's safe to say that this pregnancy is making me just a tad bit emotional! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment