Friday, November 29, 2013

Thirty-Five Weeks


Thirty-five weeks... Sitting down for a delicious Thanksgiving meal. The meal was fantastic. The company was wonderful. The photo sucks. I hate how my smile looks when my face is fat. It's why I never fully smile in my belly shots. But I wasn't thinking. Dang. It is accurate, so I'll keep it. But That doesn't mean I have to like it. Bah humbug.

On a happier note, my baby is almost full-term! I'm excited. I wish she were out now! Whenever you're ready, kid... 

PS. I had a doctor's appointment on the 22nd, when I was exactly 35 weeks. It was supposed to be my 34-week checkup, but we had had to postpone it due to my/our being sick. It was a pretty routine, uneventful appointment. I asked about the dizziness I'd had, and they assured me it was likely just a result of having been sick. Apparently pregnancy slows recovery significantly. My blood pressure was good, 114/63. My weight was 171.6, down a pound from before- also thanks to being sick. I was measuring at about 36 weeks, so slightly large still, but nothing unexpected. And her heart rate was good and strong, in the 140s-150s. So all is good. Glad to hear it. As I left, I made my final two appointments (he said I could skip my 36-week since the 35th and 37th were kind of overlapping). Two!! I can't believe we're so close! This baby's gonna be here before we know it! So exciting.

1 comment: