Friday, April 26, 2013

Pain and Paranoia

I'm hurting, and freaking out just a tad. It started last night. My left side of my abdomen hurts, just a dull ache. I flipped out and had a meltdown last night, and Derek had to give me a pep talk and help me calm down. But now it's morning, and the pain's still there. My paranoia is out of control. I could seriously throw up.

My first thought was ectopic pregnancy. My second was gas. I genuinely have no idea which it could be. I certainly hope it's the latter. I'm scared. And in pain. Please be nothing serious...



Update (next day, early am): things got worse. My anxiety was through the roof. I had a major meltdown at lunch time and very seriously had can't-breath panic. Sheesh! Scary, ridiculous stuff.

But then they got better. I took a nap. Then I felt tremendously better. Derek and I later went on a date, leaving the kids at home with Uncle Michael. It was a fabulous date and very soothing to my soul.

I am so incredibly grateful that it was nothing, really. ((Huge sigh of relief))

No comments:

Post a Comment