Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Burp

Note: Feeling like one might throw up is not an ideal situation to pair with a little girl who actually is. :( Several times. All night long,

"My is just burp-burp, and it all comed out!"

:( My poor girl. (And my poor stomach.)



Last Night's Facebook Post: I'm not sure we have enough sheets and blankies to keep up with this little girl's throw up! :( We've seriously changed her sheets (and bathed her off and put new jammies on her) at least five times already! Please, please, please let my baby stop puking and get some sleep!

Next-Morning Update: She was all done tossing cookies by about 2am and slept in until 8:30. When she came out of her room, she was smiling and chipper.

"Mom! No burps are coming out!" :)

She's kept water down and is wanting food. I'll see how long I can hold her off. I hope last night was the first and last of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment