Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Note(s) To Self

First off, eating that much (many?) pickled okra in one sitting is not a particularly good idea.  My poor body felt the after math of that one.  Oof.

And secondly, sweatin' to the not-so-oldies is fantastic and fun and exhausting and exhilarating.  My previously mentioned friend Rose and I went to Zumba at the Rec Center.  In a previous life (okay, like six months ago) we would go with a group of girls to a dance place, but it had been a while.  And yowza, I could feel it.  It was super intense!  But it was also super fun!  It hurt soooo good.  I will definitely be making this a weekly tradition.  And if/when I get pregnant, I need to keep going every week and shakin' my thang.  Because then, hopefully, my thang won't get quite as ginormous as it often gets and I will feel happier and sexier and not so bleh.  Pregnancy sucks for a lot of reasons, but for me- many of those reasons would be negated if I just got off the couch and quit feeling sorry for myself.  Hopefully I remember this when I want to vomit and/or die (hence the note to self).

Hm.  Yep.  That's it.

Oh, and my secret is a teensy bit less secret now.  Dang bluntly inquisitive friends (well, friend).  And dang my poorly executed poker face.

No comments:

Post a Comment