Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's freezing outside, but I'm melting.

Melting-DOWN, that is. Routinely. It's getting old. But there is some silver lining, I think. This is a "note to self" I put on my phone yesterday. Like a quick journal entry. It explains my thought process. Read on.

"I have a major meltdown every other night if not more often. Crying hysterically, swearing up a storm, feeling immensely and personally offended by everything and everyone.... I swear it's dehydrating me, all this crying I've been doing. (I'm somewhat serious.) A perk of this hormonal craziness: when the same exact thing happens post-partum, I'll not blame the baby or the sleep deprivation I'll have because of her. Because the craziness was here before. At least there's that. Eegh, it's super exhausting, though."

Damn hormones. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Hormones are such hard things. Every month when I take my hCG trigger shot, I basically lock myself in a room for two days. It's like by body and mind team up to make me as miserable as possible. It's almost over girl, you can do it! You're so close!

    ReplyDelete