Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thirty-One Weeks


I had Derek's help getting a preggie pic this week. The baby's room is getting too crowded for good selfies. I need to clear out my craft stuff out, but I want to do more crafting first. Soon enough, I'll be too big and awkward to do any crafting, so it will be cleaned up before too long. For now, I'll accept my handsome hubby's assistance.

Oh! One way cute baby-related thing that happened this week: Jolie (actually) felt the baby move!! She's lied and said she has (or thought feeling my big belly was the same) before, but this time she felt her kick! It happened yesterday, and it was wonderful. The baby was going nuts, and I grabbed Jolie's hand and told her to feel. And bam! The baby squirmed right under her hand! Jolie's eyes got so big, and she smiled a gorgeous, so-happy smile! I was thrilled. I'm not sure why, but I'd really wanted her to feel her sister. And now she has. Yay. 

And that's all. Thursday is Halloween. I'll hopefully post about that. Until then... I'll just be here. Getting huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment