Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spectacularly Happy

{Phone} Journal Entry - March 22, 2013

I am spectacularly happy right now. I started my period today, so by all accounts I shouldn't be, but I am. I was able to use my creativity tonight (virtual, but still), and creating things always makes me happy. But more than that, I was able to spend some good down time with the three people I love best. And that feels fantastic. A breath of fresh air was just what I needed. I suspect things (my mood) will start to look up soon. For one, I have a little time off because we are in between quarters at work. This means more family time and more sleep. Both will impact me tremendously for the better. And then there's the fact that it's going to genuinely feel like spring soon! The winter slump will end! I seriously cannot wait. I love Cache Valley in the spring. As beautiful and cozy as winter can be, I am always desperately ready for spring when it arrives. Hooray for happiness. Please, come in. And stay a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment