Tuesday, February 23, 2016

All About Me - By Jolie, age 6

Jolie had a birthday spotlight at school the Tuesday following her birthday. It was so fun to see how well she's doing in school and how much she adores her teacher and classmates. I especially loved the answers she gave to the prompts in her All About Me book.  I thought it'd be fun to record them and gain a glimpse into her precious little thoughts. Here you go.


All About Me
By Jolie, age 6


This is me. I have blue eyes, caramel hair, and I am 46 inches tall. I am special because I am a child of God.


This is my family. I have five people in my family.


My favorite food is Ramen noodle soup. My favorite dessert is cake.


My favorite color is pink.


This is my house. My favorite thing to do at my house is play with my friends.


My favorite vacation was when I went to the place with coconut trees (Las Vegas, last March).


My favorite animal is a bunny.  And a giraffe.


My favorite things to play with are my dolls: Lucy, Ginger, Baby Waa and Grace.


My favorite thing at school is Teacher!!


This girl.  I sure love her.  xx


1 comment:

  1. This little Jolie just tickles me. She has lots of self confidence and jumps right in and excels in whatever she undertakes. Go Jolie.....You're a special little girl.

    ReplyDelete