Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bow or Beau? THAT is the question.


Today is the day!! Bow or beau? We (hopefully) shall see!! :D  Eek!!

I'm pretty excited. So much, in fact, that I made this little digi-pic to share the excitement! Hopefully people will cast their votes. I'm interested to see what the consensus is!

I will very genuinely be so excited no matter the gender. I love that I have one of each; it really helps this be the case. If I weren't the obsessive planning type, I wouldn't find out until birth. But being patient is not really my thing, especially when it's optional. 

If I had to guess or cast MY vote, I'd say it's a girl.  I think I've posted this before, but I very much share Jolie's sentiments: "My a love a baby boy or a baby girl... But it's a girl." Pretty confident. I am, too. I will in no way be disappointed if it's a boy, but I will be surprised.

Derek, however, says he's leaning toward boy. Hm. So someone's gonna be wrong. Derek tends to have better intuition about things than I do, though. This makes me wonder if my confidence is poorly placed and if that 'someone' who is wrong will be me. But then, Derek also tends to contradict me for the sake of it ... root for the underdog ... buck conformity... so it could just be that. I suppose we shall see! I'm totally okay with being wrong. I think he is, too.

I sure hope this kiddo isn't shy! I'm dying to know!! Come on, baby! Help me get you an appropriate pronoun (I hate saying "it")! The other two were pretty cooperative. Let's hope this one is too. And more than anything, let's hope for a healthy, well-developing baby!

Another funny Jolie-ism (James, I love you too!! You just say less silly things lately; you're so grown up, darn you. xo)...  My mom was asking the kids if I have a baby boy or a baby girl in my tummy, and Jolie confidently answered, "giwl." I reminded her that we'd have to see, that the doctor was gonna take a picture of the baby to see if it's a boy or girl. She acknowledged this, but added, "My is gonna be so happy when him says that my knowed!" Lol!  Him = the doctor. So she's going to enjoy being right, basically. Oh, so humble. :)

I'm excited to see if she "knowed" too! Little baby, Mommy loves you sooo much! I can't wait to 'see' you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment