Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Patience

I'm still not pregnant, and I really want to be. I believe in God's timing, as well as my body's own ability to know when all is in order to best host a baby. But sheesh, it's hard to wait!

Last month's disappointment was really poignant. I hope this month's isn't. I just 'had a feeling.' I should've remembered that my intuition sucks.

A sweet thing to remember: Last month, as I was laying in bed feeling sad and crampy, Aubrey came over with a treat. In this circumstance, we should deem it "Better Than Baby" cake. :) I ate it for breakfast. It cheered me up substantially. I have fantastic friends.

I also have two amazing children. If I could never have more, I'd be happy and content with only them. It's just that I had felt (and feel) there was at least one more waiting... Was that my faulty intuition? I guess time will tell.

Come quick, baby. Mommy's ready for ya.



Update/PS(Later that night): Punto. Bleh. Oh well. I expected as much. I don't feel sad, surprisingly. I'm grateful for my fully functioning, predicable body. Things will happen when they happen. Until then, I'm going to take a deep breath and try to just calmly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment